The Contingent Employee Staffing Model
The use of
contingent HR employees allows you to staff up to your “surge point” – that minimum level at which you sustain stable operations
– and then add the skills and resources you need only when you need them. You save money and reduce employment risk, and you
can fine tune the skills employed to the changing needs of the organization. It also provides more diversity of experience
and competencies on your team, allowing you to serve your internal clients more effectively.
Your business partners
in IT, finance, marketing, and production have been using this model for years. Using temporary employees effectively has
been shown to enhance operations and improve the bottom line. For example, studies by economists N. Nayer of Lehigh University
and G. L. Willinger of the University of Oklahoma indicate that increased reliance on contingent staffing leads to improved
earnings (IBDTA), gross margins, and stock returns.
Working with Surge Point HR Talent:
will meet with you to understand your needs and limitations and the goals you have for your HR team.
we will construct a strategy for the best timing and skill sets needed to help you achieve those goals.
- We will
present you with candidates who best fit your needs as well as the culture of your organization.
- We agree on the
terms of employment.
- We meet again with you and the employee to assure all expectations for the assignment are
- You provide the employee with a place to work, supplies, and any additional resources needed to accomplish
- We take care of the behind the scenes paperwork, including payroll. You are invoiced for payment
- We monitor assignment progress and address any issues that might arise.
- If your needs
change during the course of the assignment or if you need a different set of skills for the job, we can tap others in our
talent pool and make adjustments.
- At the end of the assignment, we will review the assignment results with you
and provide feedback to the employee.